Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps absorb heat from the outside air. This heat is then be used to heat under floor heating systems, radiators, or warm air convectors and hot water in your home.
An air source heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside.
How could an air source heat pump benefit me?
- It lowers your fuel bills.
- It lowers your home’s carbon emissions.
- It can provide you with an income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive.
- ‘fit and forget’ technology – needs little or no maintenance
- It can heat your home and provide hot water
- Easier to install than a ground source heat pump